Sunday, January 2, 2011

Cosmetology School!



Hi Everyone!
I just wanted to let everyone know what my new blog is about. Well, here's the story.
I started doing my own nails just to save some money. I got pretty good at it and really started to enjoy doing it. So, I decided that I wanted to go to school for nails. But then, I thought, that doing JUST nails for the rest of my life would have been boring. So, I said, I might as well go to Cosmetology school where I can learn a lot of other things as well... Hair, Nails & Makeup. That brings me to the title of my blog :o)



So, now that I am in cosmetology school, I began to fall in love with this industry. More than I could have ever imagined! I never knew that my career is going to be doing hair, nails and makeup for the rest of my life. The sound of it makes me so eager to graduate! There are so many things you can do with becoming a Cosmetologist it's unbelievable.

I have been going to Cosmetology school for a few months now and I have learned so much already! We just recently "moved-up" from Junior class, to Senior class. Which basically means that we can work on the general public at school. AMAZING!  So far, I have been doing pretty well! I am also very confident of my skills... but I still have A LOT to learn.

I wanted to take time out of my life to share my cosmetology school experience with everyone. I hope you enjoy it! :o)


Thanks for reading!

~Suzzette Drake

No comments:

Post a Comment