Tuesday, January 4, 2011

No School... Home for the day...

Hey everyone.


We had a long break for the Christmas and New Year holiday from school. Today was the day we were suppose to go back, I didn't go today because I've been having a really bad toothache and I couldn't work on people with the pain.
This would be my VERY FIRST day missing school and I hate that I didn't go, but I know that I wouldn't have been in the condition to work on clients. The last time I had my toothache at school I was literally about to cry my eyes out in front of a client and I know that is not how I want people to see me. Too depressing, they wouldn't want to come back to me... who wants a stylist whose in pain???



Anywho, I have decided to educate myself anyway, except from home. I am a very big fan of YouTube tutorials and love to learn new things. So, at least I will be learning something new, just not getting the hours for today, which stinks, but that's ok.

Tomorrow, for sure, I don't care how much pain I'm in (I'm hoping I'm not), I am going to school because I have a test to take and hours to earn.

Plus, I still have my old "Christmas" nail polish on and I need to change it! HAHA!

Thanks for reading!
Please leave a comment for me :o)

~Suzzette Drake


PS: I will be starting the comment contests in February. Who ever comments on every blog post will be entered into a contest to win a surprise! Each contest will take place once a month. Haven't decided exactly what type of products it will be, but it will be something nice :o)
Hope everyone participates!

No comments:

Post a Comment